Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
cálculo de valores aproximado
Thumbs Down 

Bom Dia à todos!

estou começando a trabalhar com a cnc e ainda não encontrei em pesquisas as respostas para esse tópico
como calcular o valor de uma peça, em 2D e 3D? (é tempo X medida da peça?)

Sucesso à todos.
por Tiempo bueno al menos aqui en mexico se cobra asi
I use a cost/time based method.

How much do you spend per month even if not work? Energy, rent, phone, internet, salaries, etc. They are fixed costs. Summarize, and convert them to cost per minute (dividying in 30 days, after in 24 hours, then 60 minutes)
Tip: Energy consumption gives with machine specs. Cost per energy gives in your light bill (KWh)

Later, you must calculate cost per square ft or square meter of material (mdf, acrylic, etc.)
For example a standard sheet of acrylic or mdf have 8ft x 4ft. This is 32 square ft. You must get cost per square ft dividing table cost between total area.

Same with paint and Glue. I've noticed that 5 square meters for each liter of liquid is a standard in consumption in construction (you must search specific values).

After that, you need know the quantity of material needed. To do this, you need the total surface. You can get this with specific software design getting the total width and height of parts and converting to square units.

You also need know the time to do the work. In case of machine is easy. Specific design software have tools to calculate the total perimeter of you work and multiplying with machine velocity (normally in mm/sec) getting total time spent.

For paste and paint, or manual work, you can calculate them or assign a specific percent of total cost. In Mexico, plumbers, carpenters, etc. gets same month of cost of material for your work. In this case, you can assign a value according to work quality.

With this, do you have a primary calc values:
Fc = Fixed cost per minute.
Mat = Cost of material per work
Tm = Machine time in minutes
Th = Human time in minutes
C = cost of production (what you want)

C = (Tm + Th) * Fc + Mat

Now you can add a percent for waste, manufacturing defect, human error, etc. I use 5% for that, you can use your specific vlaues.

C fixed = C * (1 + (Waste/100))

Now you can add your profit margin:
MU = profit margin
C = Fixed cost
P = Final price (what you want)

P = cost / (1-(MU/100))

The MU is variable and you must consider supply and demand factors. a MU of 25%-35% is standard in general commerce, but in CNC this profit is greater.

Finally do you must add taxes and feeds.

I Hope be useful.
Bom Dia à Todos !

algum dos Amigos poderia me informar como configurar o corte na cnc Router pela medida da fresa ?
para que o corte seja feito no tamanho certo?

De Antemão, Obrigado.
(09-28-2015, 01:38 PM)daniel_oliveira Wrote: Bom Dia à todos!

estou começando a trabalhar com a cnc e ainda não encontrei em pesquisas as respostas para esse tópico
como calcular o valor de uma peça, em 2D e 3D? (é tempo X medida da peça?)

Sucesso à todos.
In Adobe Illustrator select your model, and go to Window Menu and select "document information". A pop-up windows appears. Then, in top-right corner click and select object option. You will see a perimeter of piece.

You must multiply this value with your machine speed. This is yout time of cut value.

For other software i don't have any information, but you can search in Internet using "calculating perimeter in... " keywords.
Suche im Internet