Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese CO2 laser cutter inconsistence

Hi.

I have a small CO2 (50W) chinese laser cutter and i cut 3mm MDF, but sometimes around every 15-20 days the cutter decrease their power and i can't cut, only engrave. After recalibrate, clean and wait some time, the cutter back to cut normally. I have replaced mirrors and potentiometer, but the same is ocurred time to time.

Few days ago, i noticed that amperemeter what have 0 to 30 mA range, gives their maximum power between 7 and 10mA, other values decreases capacity of cut. Theorically, a value of 30mA would burn MDF, but no laser is present, same as 0mA value.

Can anyone help me, please? Thank you.
I have found the problem, laser tube is out. I replaced with one new.

Thanks anyway.
I had a similar problem. Defective tube.
Busca la garantia o a quien te lo vendio para solucionar el problema
Sie garantiert?
Desafortunadamente, los tubos no tienen garantía, pero ya cambié de proveedor. Gracias.
Yes,friends, happy you got the point. Laser tube power less than 60w life time only have 3 months generally, so it is finished its life so you cant cut correctly. Esay died by the time goes by. 80W or more might live longer. If use a CNC Router,it will be different.
Chencan Machinery,CNC Router manufacture since 1998, skype marylee0411
(08-12-2016, 02:33 AM)MarryU Wrote: Yes,friends, happy you got the point. Laser tube power less than 60w life time only have 3 months generally, so it is finished its life so you cant cut correctly. Esay died by the time goes by. 80W or more might live longer. If use a CNC Router,it will be different.

I use Laser machine because i work with small pieces, and i work with mm of space between gaps. CNC has that limitation. Also, the burned effect of laser machine is perfect for craft works.

After a few months i love my laser machines!!
Regards.